Friday, March 14, 2014

Sunday ...back skiing

Since the track was in from yesterday I went back over to the slope by the Alkavik Junction on the ice road. temp was col in the AM, -31 but no breeze for a change, so still air; warm enough to even start taking a few layers off. Still was cold enough to feel it when any wind came up. I had my 300mm lens with me so I took some tele-photo shots of.. whatever, channel makers etc.

after skiing I headed up the road for a bit, took some shots then went back to town to get out the sled and go over to the Inuvik Satellite Station Facility. A bit warmer at -27, no wind still which was nice.



Over by the ISSF, out by the airport

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures...... looks like very nice winter weather.
    Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dallas, nice weather for -30 lol

    ReplyDelete